// Cooperating with Wake Up Stoked
Wake Up Stoked is one of the leading Online Magazines Worldwide for Kitesurfing and Kitesurf Travels. My readers receive insights into Kitesurf Trips and the Kite Lifestyle with first-hand experiences, which I am experiencing as a blogger and which I am implementing in my articles and image material.
// The person behind Wake Up Stoked
Wake Up Stoked is more than just a blog name. It’s a daily reminder for myself, Miriam, the founder of Wake Up Stoked to always keep chasing my dreams in order to live life to the max. I’m traveling around the world as a Digital Nomad, while freelancing as a graphic designer, always chasing the wind, waves and wifi. This is why the content I am producing visually for Wake Up Stoked is always high-quality and visually appealing for my readers.
// Target group
My target group is equally female as male and is spread worldwide, with 50 percent European readers and the rest spread across the world. To reach this worldwide audience I am writing in English, even though more than 30 percent of my target group is German-speaking.
Their main interest are Kitesurfing and Watersports of all kinds and designing their own lifestyle and way of living. I am reaching my readers via the Blog, Shop, Social Media Channels like Facebook, Instagram etc. and my Newsletter.
// Content focus
Wake Up Stoked’s focus lies on tips around kitesurf travels (with detailed spot guides), delivering the Know How around Kitesurfing and providing tips and infos around the Kitesurf and Digital Nomad Lifestyle.
I want to inspire my readers to follow their passions and the ocean – by writing very detailed, honest and informative articles as well as very authentic and personal ones. All the information I provide on my blog are 100% mine, I live what I write.
// Cooperation opportunities
You are working in the Kitesurfing or Surfing industry and want to cooperate with Wake Up Stoked? I am open for the following Blog Cooperations – if they fit my personal opinions and are products or services I would use myself. Those could include for instance:
- Sponsored Posts like this Sponsored Post for a language school in Tarifa or this one for VW’s brand Vanone including Social Media Promo
- Cooperations with Kitesurf Travel Agencies, Kitesurf Camps, Kite brands
- Press Trips, Research Trips
- Sponsorings (Products, Trips, Equipment)
- Raffle/Giveaway like this one with various brands or this one with North and PIQ
- Product Tests
- Facebook/Instagram Post featuring or reviewing a product/brand
// Interested in a cooperation?
If you are interested in a cooperation, feel free to send me your ideas via email or the contact form. I’ll gladly send you the Wake Up Stoked Media Kit with references, numbers, details about the target group and reach and examples for cooperations.
// Publications and interviews
Interviews and Articles for Blogs and Print Media
- FAZ (Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung): Frei – Windsurfen, Kitesurfen, Programmieren. So leben Digitalnomaden.
- Get your Wings – Inspiration has faces (German): Graphic Designer | Founder of Wake Up Stoked | Kitesurfmagazine
- Go Wonder (English): Female Digital Nomads Who Are Living their Dream
- Travelonboards (German): Surfen und Arbeiten – Wie geht Kite-Work-Balance?
- Live Outside The Box (English): Words of Wisdom Series 5 feat. Wake Up Stoked
- DNX Life Hackz Podcast (German): Warum Kitesurfen der geilste Sport ever für Digitale Nomaden ist, Das perfekte Design Briefing, Logo Design 1×1
- Off the Path (German): Kiten auf Reisen – wo du am Besten einen Kitesurf Kurs machen solltest
- Hippie in the Heart (German): Von der Passion zum Kitesurfen ins Digitale Nomadentum und zur DNX Camp Managerin
- University of Sheffield Enterprise Podcast (English): Miriam Tymiec: Solopreneur, Freelancer and Founder of the Blog Wake Up Stoked
Wake Up Stoked seen on
- Kitesista/Sista.Zone: Wake Up Stoked – The Video
- Kitesista/Sista.Zone: Wake Up Stoked in Dakhla
- The Kitesurf Channel: Lifestyle Inspiration by Wake Up Stoked
- Kiteground: What Wake Up Stoked is all about
- Lifeproof (English): Wake Up Stoked at Red Bull Cliff Diving, Azores
- Iksurfmag (English): Travel Guide Hamata
- Travelicia (German): Trendsport Kitesurfen: Warum du es unbedingt probieren solltest
- Soulmush (German): Kitesurfen in Limnos – Karibische Gelassenheit in Griechenland
- Meerdavon (German): Love all Surf: warum Kitesurfen die perfekte Ergänzung zum Surfen ist